A young woman, Lucy gets caught up in the drug trafficking world. The drug she traffics is a drug that can unleash the ability to use 100% of a person’s brain functionality. Lucy uses the drug and as she gains more access to her brain she becomes a ruthless killer.
I was with this movie until she gained about 60-70% of her brain capacity. After that, it got weird. Time and space stopped mattering, and I think you needed to be much smarter than I am to understand where they were going with it. However, you get 90 minutes of looking at Scarlett Johansson, so there’s a trade off.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies