Ivan Locke is a family man and a construction manager. He receives a phone call after he leaves work on the eve of a life-changing event. Through a series of phone calls, Ivan’s carefully planned life beings to unravel.
You better like Tom Hardy because he is the only person in this film. I mean literally the only person, and that is all you need. You may remember him from playing Bane in “The Dark Knight Rises.” This movie shows how great of an actor he is. For the entire 90 minutes he keeps you captivated as all you see is him in the car driving, while talking on the phone.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies