A longtime group of four friends get back together as one of them, at the age of 70, is getting married.
The guys decide that they are still young at heart and head to Las Vegas for a bachelor party.
“The Geritol Hangover,” as I like to call this movie, wasn’t too bad. It’s exactly what you think it would be when a group of old men trying to live up their younger days in the streets of Vegas.
If you’re looking for a movie where you don’t have to think much and just eat popcorn, this is it. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t terrible either.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening