A longtime group of four friends get back together as one of them, at the age of 70, is getting married.
The guys decide that they are still young at heart and head to Las Vegas for a bachelor party.
“The Geritol Hangover,” as I like to call this movie, wasn’t too bad. It’s exactly what you think it would be when a group of old men trying to live up their younger days in the streets of Vegas.
If you’re looking for a movie where you don’t have to think much and just eat popcorn, this is it. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t terrible either.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations