A woman and her son are held hostage by a prison escapee after they encounter him at the grocery store. The three stay at the woman’s house and, after a little while, the two adults start to fall in love.
This is a movie that intentionally pulls on your heartstrings, which is fine, but I don’t like being told how to feel! This movie is definitely a “chick flick” and maybe a little hard to believe since they fall in love and move to Canada in a three-day time period. Overall, Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin do a decent job in it and it’s not too bad.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions