A woman and her son are held hostage by a prison escapee after they encounter him at the grocery store. The three stay at the woman’s house and, after a little while, the two adults start to fall in love.
This is a movie that intentionally pulls on your heartstrings, which is fine, but I don’t like being told how to feel! This movie is definitely a “chick flick” and maybe a little hard to believe since they fall in love and move to Canada in a three-day time period. Overall, Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin do a decent job in it and it’s not too bad.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns