A follow up to the movie ‘Restrepo’, this movie takes place in the Korengal Valley, the epicenter of the war in Afghanistan. Instead of focusing on the war experience as ‘Restrepo’ had, ‘Korengal’ looks at how war works, what it feels like and how it affects the men involved.
The movie follows the same men as were filmed in ‘Restrepo’ and while I found this movie to be great and an important story to tell, I don’t feel as though it impacted me the same way. I think it gives a great look into the lives of these young men and how the war changes their psyche.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- McCain vows to block Defense nominees to get Afghanistan war info
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots