An international spy ring, known as the Kingsman, enlist a young kid off the street to join their competitive training program just as a twisted tech-genius poses a threat to the group.
I think we’ve all seen the spy movies like “Borne” and “Bond” where the spy genre is taken seriously. The thing I liked a lot about this film was that it had some fun with the spy theme. There were some really violent parts but also funny parts where they poke fun at other spy movies.
Also, the toys that the secret service uses are really awesome and that was fun to watch.
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office