A young man finds himself frustrated with his single father and decides to disappear to the woods to live. He brings along three of his friends and the group builds a house in the middle of nowhere. While the boys are discovering themselves and their free will, their families do not know where they have gone and consider them missing.
It’s another “coming-of-age” film and I thought the story was interesting. I liked it but it seemed to remind me of the movie “Stand By Me” that came out back in the 80s. I will tell you it’s not a kids movie, it is rated “R”, but mostly because of language.
Watch my full review below.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations