The Four Seasons’ music has lived on for years, but it wasn’t an easy rise to stardom for the group. “Jersey Boys” focuses on the story of Frankie Valli and his best friends, through the ups and downs and the challenges of coming from the wrong side of the tracks, while trying to make it big in Hollywood.
This movie is based on the play of the same name. I’m not sure it was the greatest acting I’ve ever seen but the music carried me through it and made for an alright film. I think it’s worth seeing for the music alone as I went home and listen to The Four Seasons afterwards.
- ‘Black Panther’ stays strong with $108M in second weekend
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight