“Into the Woods” is a combination of the stories of “Jack and the Beanstalk,” “Cinderella,” “Little Red Riding Hood” and “Rapunzel” with an original story based around a baker and his wife. A witch has cursed the couple’s magic tree and they must collect items from classic fairy tales to reverse the curse.
This movie has a cameo from just about everyone in Hollywood and unlike some movies, the cameos were pulled off well. Chris Pine is fantastic in this movie, and there is also some pretty good music and dance numbers. I love the way they combined the stories and it gives off the feeling of an instant classic.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’