“Into the Woods” is a combination of the stories of “Jack and the Beanstalk,” “Cinderella,” “Little Red Riding Hood” and “Rapunzel” with an original story based around a baker and his wife. A witch has cursed the couple’s magic tree and they must collect items from classic fairy tales to reverse the curse.
This movie has a cameo from just about everyone in Hollywood and unlike some movies, the cameos were pulled off well. Chris Pine is fantastic in this movie, and there is also some pretty good music and dance numbers. I love the way they combined the stories and it gives off the feeling of an instant classic.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight