“Into the Woods” is a combination of the stories of “Jack and the Beanstalk,” “Cinderella,” “Little Red Riding Hood” and “Rapunzel” with an original story based around a baker and his wife. A witch has cursed the couple’s magic tree and they must collect items from classic fairy tales to reverse the curse.
This movie has a cameo from just about everyone in Hollywood and unlike some movies, the cameos were pulled off well. Chris Pine is fantastic in this movie, and there is also some pretty good music and dance numbers. I love the way they combined the stories and it gives off the feeling of an instant classic.
- KTAR News wins three Edward R. Murrow Awards, including back-to-back years for overall excellence
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- KTAR wins Crystal Award for commitment to the community
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience