In the sequel to ‘Divergent,’ Tris Prior continues to battle against a powerful alliance that is trying to tear apart her community. As war looms Tris must take sides and make hard decisions and begin to fully accept her Divergence.
Overall, the movie is more of the same from the first one. However, it is one of those sequels where if you did not see the first movie, you will definitely not understand what is going on. I still think this series is “Hunger Games Lite” and doesn’t have quite the “wow” factor of that series, and is just okay.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘Black Panther’ scores mighty $25.2 million Thursday debut
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns