A young girl gets in a car accident with her family and ends up in a coma. While she is in a coma, she begins to have an out-of-body experience. She can follow the people who come to visit her and keep up with the situation going on around her.
This movie has every opportunity to make you feel things, but with the constant flashbacks it breaks up the emotion and ultimately falls flat. Don’t get me wrong, it will get you all a little misty-eyed at the end of the movie, but it could have been much better.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- 2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
- Flake doubts tiffs with Trump would affect GOP support of re-election bid
- Report: Flake’s new book will ‘likely inflame debate’ on Republican Party