A young girl gets in a car accident with her family and ends up in a coma. While she is in a coma, she begins to have an out-of-body experience. She can follow the people who come to visit her and keep up with the situation going on around her.
This movie has every opportunity to make you feel things, but with the constant flashbacks it breaks up the emotion and ultimately falls flat. Don’t get me wrong, it will get you all a little misty-eyed at the end of the movie, but it could have been much better.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight