Nick, Dale and Kurt decide to start their own business after being fed up with listening to their own bosses. An investor they found for their new business pulls a fast one on them and leaves them with no where to turn. The three come up with a foolish kidnapping plan.
Full transparency — I loved “Horrible Bosses,” so I went into this knowing that I would probably like this film. The characters stick to their quirky personalities while straying enough from the original to keep this movie fun. They didn’t repeat old storylines or jokes and that made the movie enjoyable.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight