After retiring from the police force, Phil Broker and his 10-year-old daughter move to Louisiana. He did not get the simple small-town life he was expecting. Broker gets tangled up with a local meth dealer and you can guess what happens next.
Seriously. You actually can guess what happens because the movie is incredibly predictable. I should have known it would not be very good when I saw that Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay. It is your classic action movie and does not leave much to the imagination. I do not think it is even worth the drive to the theater.
- Phoenix police officers, woman injured in rush hour crash
- Phoenix police union calling for review board decision to be overturned
- Police investigating possible triple homicide in northwest Phoenix
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Phoenix school brings in extra police officers after online threats