After retiring from the police force, Phil Broker and his 10-year-old daughter move to Louisiana. He did not get the simple small-town life he was expecting. Broker gets tangled up with a local meth dealer and you can guess what happens next.
Seriously. You actually can guess what happens because the movie is incredibly predictable. I should have known it would not be very good when I saw that Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay. It is your classic action movie and does not leave much to the imagination. I do not think it is even worth the drive to the theater.
- Mom arrested at border after cocaine found taped to 12-year-old daughter
- ASU police warn of suspected sex traffickers targeting college parties
- Tempe mom arrested after child allegedly ingests pot-laced food
- Phoenix police union: Hiring numbers not translating to more officers
- Glendale officer re-released from hospital after March shooting