A look into the love life of Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma Reville as he films the movie ‘Psycho’.
Bruce St. James said, “Maybe I missed something or am too old to “get” this. I’ve never seen Psycho, nor will I (as I avoid any and all scary movies). My impression is that Mr. Hitchcock was more interesting and quirky than he is portrayed in this film. Usually, a film like this would make you want to know MORE about the subject. Oddly, I now care even less.”
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’