A look into the love life of Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma Reville as he films the movie ‘Psycho’.
Bruce St. James said, “Maybe I missed something or am too old to “get” this. I’ve never seen Psycho, nor will I (as I avoid any and all scary movies). My impression is that Mr. Hitchcock was more interesting and quirky than he is portrayed in this film. Usually, a film like this would make you want to know MORE about the subject. Oddly, I now care even less.”
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest