A man sacrifices his identity as he comes out of witness protection to help his girlfriend get to Los Angeles. As he tries to do so, his old gang and a federal marshal are on his case.
Bruce St. James said, “As 90 minute car chase movies go, this is a pretty cool one. Dax, Kristen and Bradley provide some real fun characters and Tom Arnold steals every scene he is in as a ‘challenged’ U.S. Marshal. I liked the cars, the fights and the sophomoric jokes.”
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Vehicle involved in fatal hit-and-run in Phoenix found, suspect outstanding
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend