“Grudge Match” is about a boxing match 30 years in the making between old rivals — “The Kid” and “Razor” — long after both men retired.
The two were supposed to fight their third fight but Razor retired the night before the match, thus ending both of their careers. The third fight takes place after what was a joking conversation that turned into something more serious.
I went into this film with little expectation. The supporting actors are what really pulled the movie together, with great performances from Kevin Hart, Kim Basinger and Jon Bernthal. If you don’t mind Sylvester Stallone’s awkward attempts at facial expressions, then you might enjoy this popcorn flick.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’