Grown Ups 2 takes place in the same location as the first movie, except this time the crew has moved back to their hometown where crazy events seem to follow them.
Now I wasn’t a fan of the first movie, so I was skeptical about the second one. And after sitting through it I thought it was terrible. There was no real script, no real story, just a bunch of comedic actors getting back together and making a film that was the antithesis to funny.
But if you did somehow enjoy the first Grown Ups then this one may well be your favorite movie.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project