Grown Ups 2 takes place in the same location as the first movie, except this time the crew has moved back to their hometown where crazy events seem to follow them.
Now I wasn’t a fan of the first movie, so I was skeptical about the second one. And after sitting through it I thought it was terrible. There was no real script, no real story, just a bunch of comedic actors getting back together and making a film that was the antithesis to funny.
But if you did somehow enjoy the first Grown Ups then this one may well be your favorite movie.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty