A story of survival as an astronaut and a medical examiner try to hang on after an accident left the two adrift in space. They are the only ones who survived the accident and must work together to survive.
The whole movie takes place in space. Literally, there are two people in this movie: Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. I was concerned going into it, because I don’t like Bullock in a lot of her movies, but she impressed me. It was intense, suspenseful and really well done. As far as the look of the movie goes, I would rate it similar to last year’s “Life of Pi.”
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale