A story of survival as an astronaut and a medical examiner try to hang on after an accident left the two adrift in space. They are the only ones who survived the accident and must work together to survive.
The whole movie takes place in space. Literally, there are two people in this movie: Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. I was concerned going into it, because I don’t like Bullock in a lot of her movies, but she impressed me. It was intense, suspenseful and really well done. As far as the look of the movie goes, I would rate it similar to last year’s “Life of Pi.”
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening