The murder/mystery “Gone Girl” shows Nick, played by Ben Affleck, rise to fame over the disappearance of his wife. Basking in his newfound spotlight, he finds out that he is no longer innocent, but a suspect.
This movie has an interesting cast that works amazingly well together. With genuine plot twists, it will keep you guessing the whole way through. What I appreciate about this movie is that unlike most murder/mystery/thrillers, it doesn’t mislead and trick you down a wrong path. Keeping you interested for its mystery alone, it is a great example of the genre and definitely one of the better ones you will see.
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- Second weekend for ‘Black Panther’ is one of the best ever