A young 16-year-old girl finds herself pregnant and decides to run away from her abusive mother in search for her father. She has held onto the only letter she ever got from her father, hoping to rekindle their relationship. His denial leads her to live on the streets until a complete stranger takes her in.
I really, really wanted to care about this movie. It sounded so promising, but I just can’t believe Vanessa Hudgens in this role. I think she overacted the whole time, which made me not believe her character. The only redeeming factor in this film is her relationships with the other teen moms in the film.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations