A young 16-year-old girl finds herself pregnant and decides to run away from her abusive mother in search for her father. She has held onto the only letter she ever got from her father, hoping to rekindle their relationship. His denial leads her to live on the streets until a complete stranger takes her in.
I really, really wanted to care about this movie. It sounded so promising, but I just can’t believe Vanessa Hudgens in this role. I think she overacted the whole time, which made me not believe her character. The only redeeming factor in this film is her relationships with the other teen moms in the film.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day