The GI Joes not only fight their arch enemy Cobra but also face threats from within the White House who are seeking to dissolve the team. The team is framed for crimes against the country, then terminated by the President’s order which results in a face off against Zartan and his alliances.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project