The GI Joes not only fight their arch enemy Cobra but also face threats from within the White House who are seeking to dissolve the team. The team is framed for crimes against the country, then terminated by the President’s order which results in a face off against Zartan and his alliances.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty