An unknown person, who has kidnapped a former racecar driver’s wife, threatens the driver and forces him to do things to save his wife. When the driver steals a car, he innocently involves the cars owner into his drama while racing against time.
There are worse movies out there, but I can’t think of any right now. I was laughing in parts of the movie (that I’m sure weren’t meant to be funny) because the movie was so bad it turned comical. Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke were unbearable. I wouldn’t even tell you to watch this movie if someone had paid you to watch it.
You’re welcome for sparing you the pain.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day