James King had everything he could want as a corporate bigwig when he gets nailed for fraud. He gets sentenced to hard time at San Quentin, but before he serves his time he enlists the help of Darnell Lewis to prepare him for his time in jail.
I was really rooting for this movie to live up to the hype that it had. Unfortunately, I think it fell flat. The funniest parts were the things they had in the trailer. If you are a fan of Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell — like I am — then you should still enjoy the movie.
Just don’t expect to walk out quoting it with your friends.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘Black Panther’ scores mighty $25.2 million Thursday debut
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns