James King had everything he could want as a corporate bigwig when he gets nailed for fraud. He gets sentenced to hard time at San Quentin, but before he serves his time he enlists the help of Darnell Lewis to prepare him for his time in jail.
I was really rooting for this movie to live up to the hype that it had. Unfortunately, I think it fell flat. The funniest parts were the things they had in the trailer. If you are a fan of Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell — like I am — then you should still enjoy the movie.
Just don’t expect to walk out quoting it with your friends.
- Filmmaker from Scottsdale to debut ‘Girl on Wave’ surfing documentary
- Trailer released for ‘Only the Brave,’ film about Granite Mountain Hotshots
- New feature film ‘Arizona’ was shot in New Mexico
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions