The East Coast Mobs are invading the Los Angeles coast and the LAPD are doing what they can to bring them down.
Bruce St. James said, “Big name actors aren’t enough to save this film. It comes across as confused at times. Is this a gritty look at cops vs mobsters circa 1949, or is it a parody of the gangster movies you’ve already seen? I found it hard to decide and the audience laughing in parts I don’t think they intended to be funny sealed it for me. First big release of the year is the first big disappointment.”
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations