During the final push into Germany, Army Sgt. Don “Wardaddy” Collier and his five-person team and their tank head out on a deadly mission into enemy territory. Their platoon finds themselves in a situation where there are out-numbered and out-gunned.
Let me start with this: This movie is incredibly, incredibly violent. I’d imagine this has to be one of the most realistic war movies out there. Granted, I have never been in a war setting, but this movie holds nothing back. As hard as it was to keep my eyes on the screen at times, I found this to be an important film to watch.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions