During the final push into Germany, Army Sgt. Don “Wardaddy” Collier and his five-person team and their tank head out on a deadly mission into enemy territory. Their platoon finds themselves in a situation where there are out-numbered and out-gunned.
Let me start with this: This movie is incredibly, incredibly violent. I’d imagine this has to be one of the most realistic war movies out there. Granted, I have never been in a war setting, but this movie holds nothing back. As hard as it was to keep my eyes on the screen at times, I found this to be an important film to watch.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns