Nicky Spurgeon a highly-accomplished con man who takes on an understudy named Jess. As Nicky is teaching Jess the ropes of the con world, the two become romantically involved which quickly turns messy. After a few years apart, Jess has become a femme fatale and creates problems for Nicky.
This movie spends a lot of time trying to trick the viewer into a “who’s conning who” storyline where none of the situations seem to be realistic. I think the actual story they were trying to tell got lost in the trickery and that’s where my problem with the movie lies.
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps