A pilot safely lands a plane avoiding a crash that could have killed everyone on board. During the investigation into the cause for the emergency landing, details about the pilot’s life surface.
Bruce St. James said the movie was “less about flying (or crashing) planes and more about addiction. Denzel is strong as every addict in denial and I dare you to NOT get frustrated as he continually self destructs. The rest of the movie is hit or miss but it’s worth seeing from him alone.”
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’