A pilot safely lands a plane avoiding a crash that could have killed everyone on board. During the investigation into the cause for the emergency landing, details about the pilot’s life surface.
Bruce St. James said the movie was “less about flying (or crashing) planes and more about addiction. Denzel is strong as every addict in denial and I dare you to NOT get frustrated as he continually self destructs. The rest of the movie is hit or miss but it’s worth seeing from him alone.”
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day