A pilot safely lands a plane avoiding a crash that could have killed everyone on board. During the investigation into the cause for the emergency landing, details about the pilot’s life surface.
Bruce St. James said the movie was “less about flying (or crashing) planes and more about addiction. Denzel is strong as every addict in denial and I dare you to NOT get frustrated as he continually self destructs. The rest of the movie is hit or miss but it’s worth seeing from him alone.”
- ‘Black Panther’ stays strong with $108M in second weekend
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- FAA to hold public hearings on airport noise in Phoenix area
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February