In the sixth installment of the “Fast & Furious” series, Dom and his crew are brought back together, but this time by an unlikely source. Hobbs asks Dom for his help in a fight against an organized group of mercenary drivers in London. Dom and his crew embrace the offer and get into action packed battles against the mercenaries.
Of course like all the previous “Fast & Furious” movies this one follows suit with beautiful girls, tough guys in muscle shirts and really nice cars decked out in chrome wheels. I mean, who doesn’t like that stuff? With new bigger modes of transportation this “Fast & Furious” will not disappoint its fans.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’