Fioravante decides, after some persuasion by his friend Murray, to become a real-life Don Juan. After one opportunity to make money turns into more opportunities, Murray finds that being a pimp may not be as easy as at seems.
This is John Turturro’s stab at making a ‘Woody Allen-esque film, with Woody Allen in it, and I think I would have rather had him direct it than act in it. I think there are some great things about the film but other parts are not so great. The movie almost gets there, but instead falls short, even with an all-star cast.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’