Fioravante decides, after some persuasion by his friend Murray, to become a real-life Don Juan. After one opportunity to make money turns into more opportunities, Murray finds that being a pimp may not be as easy as at seems.
This is John Turturro’s stab at making a ‘Woody Allen-esque film, with Woody Allen in it, and I think I would have rather had him direct it than act in it. I think there are some great things about the film but other parts are not so great. The movie almost gets there, but instead falls short, even with an all-star cast.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns