Moses leads the revolution against the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses. The revolt leads to 600,000 people escaping from both Egypt and deadly plagues.
There is nothing necessarily wrong with this movie, but I’d also say there’s nothing necessarily really right with it. I found it interesting that the storyline, while obviously based on religion, didn’t come off as overtly religious. It comes off more as focusing on the morality and the history of it. As the movie does this though, I feel like it lacked in character development. I am curious as to how religious people feel about this one.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight