A young girl finds herself in a world only her dad thought was real, in a civilization of tiny people located deep in the forest. She discovers the population in a civil war and teams up with a group to help save their world and ours from being destroyed.
You’ve definitely seen this movie before. It’s a pretty generic film in that it’s good versus evil and the main character bands with the good guys to save the world from destruction. It’s decent and the kids will like it but it won’t be something you will have the box set of.
Watch the video below to see the rest of my review.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day