A young girl finds herself in a world only her dad thought was real, in a civilization of tiny people located deep in the forest. She discovers the population in a civil war and teams up with a group to help save their world and ours from being destroyed.
You’ve definitely seen this movie before. It’s a pretty generic film in that it’s good versus evil and the main character bands with the good guys to save the world from destruction. It’s decent and the kids will like it but it won’t be something you will have the box set of.
Watch the video below to see the rest of my review.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’