The general manager of the Cleveland Browns, Sonny Weaver, must make tough decisions on the day of the NFL Draft. He could rebuild his team as he has the chance to trade up for the top pick, while possibly crushing the dreams of hundreds of young men.
Why is it so hard to make a good football movie? I mean, the movie is about the Cleveland Browns, so you would think that it may be a comedy, but it is not. To me, it seems to be a 90-minute commercial for the NFL. I think the NFL had some editing rights when it came to the making of the movie, which would explain why it came across so vanilla.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies