Dom Hemingway was sentenced to prison for being a safecracker. After 12 years, he is released back onto the streets of London. He wants to reconnect with the family he lost, and while trying to do so, he ends up getting back into stealing, lying and safecracking.
This movie is rated R for a reason! My goodness, if you don’t’ like sex, violence or bad language, this is not the movie for you. But, for those adventurous types, you will be greeted by a whole different kind of Jude Law, and a fast-paced, Quentin-Tarantino-esque movie. And yes, I was the guy in the theater with a smile on my face, enjoying every minute of it.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest