Dom Hemingway was sentenced to prison for being a safecracker. After 12 years, he is released back onto the streets of London. He wants to reconnect with the family he lost, and while trying to do so, he ends up getting back into stealing, lying and safecracking.
This movie is rated R for a reason! My goodness, if you don’t’ like sex, violence or bad language, this is not the movie for you. But, for those adventurous types, you will be greeted by a whole different kind of Jude Law, and a fast-paced, Quentin-Tarantino-esque movie. And yes, I was the guy in the theater with a smile on my face, enjoying every minute of it.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions