A rodeo bull rider who lives in Dallas, Texas is told that he is HIV positive and only has 30 days to live. He goes from denial to survival mode and researches everything he can on HIV. He is unable to join the US trials for an HIV drug so he travels to Mexico to find his “cure.”
I thought that 12 Years A Slave was going to take all of the awards, but Dallas Buyers Club is going to give it some competition. This movie was based on a true story and teaches you life lessons while taking you through Ron Woodroof’s life. I highly suggest you see it no matter what preconceived ideas you may have about the story.
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Radio announcer gives hilarious play-by-play in attempted carjacking video