After Ella’s mother died, her father remarried to Lady Tremaine who had two daughters of her own, Drizella and Anastasia. In support of her father, Ella accepts her new family members with open arms. When her father tragically dies, she is left with her new family members who treat her as a servant. Ella is down on her luck until she meets a handsome stranger.
The movie itself is solid. I took issue with the fact that there is quite a few scenes involving the death of the parents. I feel that with movies like “Cinderella” — where you know little girls will flock to see it — all the death scenes could create awkward conversations. Obviously, it’s up to the parent’s discretion, but at least know what you’re getting into first.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- ‘Monsters University’ named most popular Disney-Pixar film in Arizona
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Watch 3 ex-presidents talk about John McCain in trailer for HBO movie
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards