A man’s parents were murdered when he was younger, and the murderer is getting out of prison. He is not very good at it or strong, but he exacts his revenge for his parent’s death. As he goes about his plan, he digs himself into a big hole and finds out more than he had bargained for.
This is a smaller movie but one that keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not a predictable Hollywood thriller. It was filmed well, and told well, which kept me hooked from the beginning. I think if you take the time to see this one, you will enjoy it.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016