A man’s parents were murdered when he was younger, and the murderer is getting out of prison. He is not very good at it or strong, but he exacts his revenge for his parent’s death. As he goes about his plan, he digs himself into a big hole and finds out more than he had bargained for.
This is a smaller movie but one that keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not a predictable Hollywood thriller. It was filmed well, and told well, which kept me hooked from the beginning. I think if you take the time to see this one, you will enjoy it.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions