A man’s parents were murdered when he was younger, and the murderer is getting out of prison. He is not very good at it or strong, but he exacts his revenge for his parent’s death. As he goes about his plan, he digs himself into a big hole and finds out more than he had bargained for.
This is a smaller movie but one that keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not a predictable Hollywood thriller. It was filmed well, and told well, which kept me hooked from the beginning. I think if you take the time to see this one, you will enjoy it.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’