A young, long-time couple, Gretta and Dave, move to New York to chase their dreams. When Dave lands a big-time record deal, the fame goes to his head and he begins to stray in his relationship. Gretta, heartbroken, meets Dan, a former record label executive, who offers her a chance at a unique collaboration.
This movie is charming, delightful and cute. It has some great music in it and some wonderful performances. I actually even liked Adam Levine in this movie (albeit wasn’t much of a stretch for him to act this part). You will leave the movie feeling good and smiling.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns