A young, long-time couple, Gretta and Dave, move to New York to chase their dreams. When Dave lands a big-time record deal, the fame goes to his head and he begins to stray in his relationship. Gretta, heartbroken, meets Dan, a former record label executive, who offers her a chance at a unique collaboration.
This movie is charming, delightful and cute. It has some great music in it and some wonderful performances. I actually even liked Adam Levine in this movie (albeit wasn’t much of a stretch for him to act this part). You will leave the movie feeling good and smiling.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions