Set in the midst of the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis, a CIA agent goes under cover with a fake Hollywood film crew to save six American embassy staff members hiding in the home of a Canadian ambassador in Iran.
Bruce St. James said, “As close to perfect as a film can get. Brilliant performances, amazing story and it runs you through every emotion without coming across forced.”
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees