Set in the midst of the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis, a CIA agent goes under cover with a fake Hollywood film crew to save six American embassy staff members hiding in the home of a Canadian ambassador in Iran.
Bruce St. James said, “As close to perfect as a film can get. Brilliant performances, amazing story and it runs you through every emotion without coming across forced.”
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’