Set in the midst of the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis, a CIA agent goes under cover with a fake Hollywood film crew to save six American embassy staff members hiding in the home of a Canadian ambassador in Iran.
Bruce St. James said, “As close to perfect as a film can get. Brilliant performances, amazing story and it runs you through every emotion without coming across forced.”
- John Mayer tries friendship test on unknowing bar goers
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Eyes on Parenting: Teaching your kids how and when to call 911