“American Hustle” is a film that takes place in the late 1970s early 1980s and is loosely based on the Abscam that took place in those years.
A con man and his partner are forced to work for the FBI to help catch crooked politicians. The couple is in deep with New Jersey power brokers and the mafia in a world that is risky and captivating.
It’s quicker to say who is not in this film. It has excellent casting and worth seeing for just the hairstyles alone. As a period piece, you feel like you are right back in the ’70s. It’s a definite must-see this holiday season.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations