“American Hustle” is a film that takes place in the late 1970s early 1980s and is loosely based on the Abscam that took place in those years.
A con man and his partner are forced to work for the FBI to help catch crooked politicians. The couple is in deep with New Jersey power brokers and the mafia in a world that is risky and captivating.
It’s quicker to say who is not in this film. It has excellent casting and worth seeing for just the hairstyles alone. As a period piece, you feel like you are right back in the ’70s. It’s a definite must-see this holiday season.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’