An admissions officer at Princeton risks a major promotion when she meets a college-bound kid who she believes is the son she put up for a secret adoption years ago. She puts the life she thought she always wanted on hold to bend the rules for her biological son and finds romance along the way.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘The Death Cure’ brings Maze Runner franchise to dramatic conclusion
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Report: Arizona charter schools have discriminatory admissions policies