Back in 1981 in New York City, an immigrant man is trying to live the American dream with his family. He is trying to make it and do business the honest way, but everyone around him has their own agenda.
This movie reminded me of “American Hustle,” in that it really transports you back into time. I think this movie is well done in portraying New York in a time where the city wasn’t the friendliest place to be. While it missed being nominated for an Oscar, I am hopeful it will be nominated for an award this season.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest