42 pays homage to Jackie Robinson, the man who broke the color barrier in baseball. The movie follows his career from the Negro Leagues to the Major Leagues and captures this country’s history of animosity toward people of color. He saw his first big league start with the Brooklyn Dodgers on April 15, 1947.
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Bruce St. James gives his picks for the 2017 Oscars
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Pass the popcorn: Bruce St. James’ five favorite movies of 2016
- Timing is everything: Email from Trump camp gives wrong Arizona poll hours