A dying international spy is given a chance to get out of the business with one last mission in return for a pill that could save his life. He runs into trouble as he tries to rekindle his relationship with his estranged daughter while completing his final task.
I am a huge fan of Kevin Costner in movies, and since he hadn’t been in one in a while, this movie reminded me of why I liked him in the first place. However, it felt like the other actors in the movie couldn’t quite keep up with him. This is not the best spy movie I’ve ever seen, given that it had every cliché possible in the film. Take it for what it is because it’s not much more than a popcorn flick.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions