A dying international spy is given a chance to get out of the business with one last mission in return for a pill that could save his life. He runs into trouble as he tries to rekindle his relationship with his estranged daughter while completing his final task.
I am a huge fan of Kevin Costner in movies, and since he hadn’t been in one in a while, this movie reminded me of why I liked him in the first place. However, it felt like the other actors in the movie couldn’t quite keep up with him. This is not the best spy movie I’ve ever seen, given that it had every cliché possible in the film. Take it for what it is because it’s not much more than a popcorn flick.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies