Officers Schmidt and Jenko are back for another round of undercover activity, but this time they go to college. As the two are trying to crack the case they begin to have issues of their own and must figure out if their working relationship can survive.
I was a huge fan of “21 Jump Street” so I was pretty disappointed when this movie fell into a formulaic routine and was basically the same movie. They alluded to the first movie a lot and made a lot of the same jokes throughout the film. Don’t get me wrong there were some funny parts but overall the movie was just OK.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016