A nanobrewery with a casual atmosphere, where you can play corn-hole, ping pong, have great food AND bring your dog? That sounds like one of the O.H.S.O. Breweries.
I recently visited the newest Paradise Valley location and was just so thrilled with the place. Aside from having their own beers, the food there is great and it is a fun place to hang out on the weekends.
There are three locations so make sure you find the one closest to you and check it out!
4900 E. Indian School Road
10810 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste. 126,
15681 N. Hayden Road, Ste. #112
Hours vary by location.
- Blowing dust shuts down Interstate 10 in eastern Arizona
- Elderly woman dies from heat exposure after leaving Arizona facility
- Live blog: Enjoy respite from high-teen Phoenix temperatures
- Almost there: Arizona in the homestretch of brutal heat wave
- Main Street Minute: Vig restaurant chain sells central Phoenix site