There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- FBI investigating now-closed pizzeria in Phoenix for credit-card fraud
- Legislation to expand teacher certifications heads to Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey
- Arizona officials offer help to parents looking to address child’s opioid abuse
- Bright skies: Arizona lawmakers advance bill to extend electronic billboard range
- Arkansas executions raise questions again about sedative