There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- Phoenix metro area sees increase in car thefts from a year ago
- Magazine calls Mexican eatery the “best 24-hour restaurant” in Arizona
- Forbes has the richest person in Arizona worth over $5 billion
- Live blog: Enjoy respite from high-teen Phoenix temperatures
- Sky Harbor’s Sky Train gets approval for $100 million extension