There’s been a lot of turnover around Mill Avenue over the years, but one staple just off the beaten path on Seventh Street has been there since 198 7– House of Tricks.
You can dine in one of the two early 20th century homes or outside on their beautifully landscaped patios.
The owners, Robert and Robin Trick, have been serving food right for nearly 30 years, so you will have to stop in soon just to see what I’m talking about.
114 E. Seventh Street
Monday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Bar open until midnight
- As thousands descend on Arizona Capitol, organizers look ahead
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey meets with educators that marched on Thursday
- Here is the latest news regarding Arizona’s classroom crisis
- At least 31 people sickened by E. coli, linked to lettuce grown in Arizona
- Could climate change be ruining the taste of your favorite craft beer?