Chicken and waffles are all the rage these days, with full restaurants dedicated to them, but have you ever had a turkey sandwich with a waffle as the bread? Or a waffle burger?
I hadn’t either until I visited Crave Waffle Sandwich Creations at the Westgate center in Glendale. I felt like Christopher Columbus when I discovered this place. However, I realize many other people may have discovered it before me. I am a waffle sandwich believer and will be back for more soon.
9380 W. Westgate Blvd., Ste. D-103
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to midnight
- Three Arizona restaurants make Yelp’s top-100 places to eat list
- Two Scottsdale resorts added to Triple-A’s diamond-listed hotels
- ASU, UA among top universities for Peace Corps volunteers
- Gun control bills stall in Arizona Legislature following Florida shooting
- At least 523 flu-related deaths in Arizona this season, officials say