Chicken and waffles are all the rage these days, with full restaurants dedicated to them, but have you ever had a turkey sandwich with a waffle as the bread? Or a waffle burger?
I hadn’t either until I visited Crave Waffle Sandwich Creations at the Westgate center in Glendale. I felt like Christopher Columbus when I discovered this place. However, I realize many other people may have discovered it before me. I am a waffle sandwich believer and will be back for more soon.
9380 W. Westgate Blvd., Ste. D-103
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to midnight
- Trump’s visit to force closures of some downtown Phoenix streets, businesses
- Vice President Mike Pence expected to join Trump at Phoenix rally
- Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey will not attend Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Democratic leader says Trump’s unpredictability causing US instability
- Ex-Maricopa County deputy gets prison for sex with inmate