Chicken and waffles are all the rage these days, with full restaurants dedicated to them, but have you ever had a turkey sandwich with a waffle as the bread? Or a waffle burger?
I hadn’t either until I visited Crave Waffle Sandwich Creations at the Westgate center in Glendale. I felt like Christopher Columbus when I discovered this place. However, I realize many other people may have discovered it before me. I am a waffle sandwich believer and will be back for more soon.
9380 W. Westgate Blvd., Ste. D-103
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to midnight
- Former Joe Arpaio underling testifies against him in Phoenix court
- ASU’s Michael Crow earns $1.5M, tops among public college presidents
- Rural Arizona highways have one of nation’s highest fatality rates
- Mormon church announces closure of Mesa Temple for renovation
- Arizona to receive funding from HUD for home hazard protection