Chicken and waffles are all the rage these days, with full restaurants dedicated to them, but have you ever had a turkey sandwich with a waffle as the bread? Or a waffle burger?
I hadn’t either until I visited Crave Waffle Sandwich Creations at the Westgate center in Glendale. I felt like Christopher Columbus when I discovered this place. However, I realize many other people may have discovered it before me. I am a waffle sandwich believer and will be back for more soon.
9380 W. Westgate Blvd., Ste. D-103
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to midnight
Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to midnight
- Sen. John McCain reflects on brain cancer diagnosis on ’60 Minutes’
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Scientists: Desert turtle earns endangered status, 100 left in Arizona
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix