I’m always a fan of local restaurants and one place I like to frequent is Central Bistro, located on 32nd Street and Camelback Road.
It’s a self-titled New American Cuisine place, meaning you can find foods from all over the world, including some delicious seafood options.
One of my favorite options served is called drunk bread — crusty bread, Swiss fondue and white wine, served four different ways. It’s a must-have for your visit.
3160 E. Camelback Road
Sunday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday and Friday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Homeless mom, children to get fresh start in Phoenix
- While GOP works to repeal, Democrats say they have a plan to fix Obamacare
- Sen. John McCain broke news of his cancer ‘almost in passing’
- Sen. John McCain’s cancer diagnosis draws well-wishes, support
- Sen. Jeff Flake reaches out to bullied Muslim candidate eyeing his job