I wanted to share with you some of my favorite places to order some of my favorite beverages.
You can get some delicious drinks at Capital Grille, the seafood and steak restaurant.
Don’t forget to stop by Chelsea’s Kitchen for some drinks served with fresh fruit, but if you are feeling adventurous try the national drink of Brazil at Fogo De Chao.
I used to love going to Trader Vic’s, so if you happen upon another island bar be sure to ask for the Navy Grog.
If you are not one for all the fruity drinks you can still visit Barrio Café for 250 different tequilas.
- New drug and alcohol detox facility in Mesa begins admitting patients
- Salud! Mark National Margarita Day at these Phoenix-area spots
- Here are some tips for nursing that New Year’s Eve hangover
- ‘Beer’ Down: Tucson council approves liquor license at UofA basketball arena
- Report: Arizona’s drug, alcohol, suicide death rates to climb by 2025