I know I’m always telling you about upscale restaurants, but that’s where all the good food is! Here’s a more affordable choice for you.
Some friends took me to a new restaurant called Bootleggers and I was blown away. I was shocked by how delicious their bacon board appetizer was.
While they serve excellent wines and beers they have to stay true to their namesake and serve moonshine. There’s even flavored moonshine. You’ll never guess what my wife thought of it.
3375 E. Shea Blvd,
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- With new website, Arizona tourism officials advertise state as ‘foodie destination’
- Check out this Braided Easter Sweet Bread recipe for Sunday’s celebration
- Gallo Blanco Cafe making June comeback in Phoenix
- Gino’s East announces opening date for Phoenix location
- Cheese that’s good: Best Phoenix spots for National Grilled Cheese Day