I know I’m always telling you about upscale restaurants, but that’s where all the good food is! Here’s a more affordable choice for you.
Some friends took me to a new restaurant called Bootleggers and I was blown away. I was shocked by how delicious their bacon board appetizer was.
While they serve excellent wines and beers they have to stay true to their namesake and serve moonshine. There’s even flavored moonshine. You’ll never guess what my wife thought of it.
3375 E. Shea Blvd,
Phoenix, AZ 85028
Monday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Olive Garden unveils Italian nachos and the internet is not OK
- Chili named Arizona’s most searched recipe for Super Bowl Sunday
- Phoenix-area group donates food-filled backpacks to hungry schoolkids
- Eat up! Food prices in Arizona down more than 6 percent in 2017